Wednesday 18 January 2012

M.A.C.H Fashion Forecast Masterclass

Becky Sutton Blog Post
'I had a great day at Amy's Fashion forecast masterclass, and it was lovely practising and learning all about fashion trends and how to work that into different make up looks. It was great to use my own kit, as well as learning about other products and what's best to use.

Fashion Forecast Look 1: We paired up and used just one product in our kit (which could be anything) and with just the one brush we had to create a look which had to be rather 'dreamy' and soft blended to match up with the current trend. I worked with Anna on the first look and chose to use a small eyeshadow brush (which I don't really ever use) My product was a MAC eyeshadow in 'passionate' which is a matte bright pink. I blended it on the top of the cheek bones, as it was pink it made it look warmer, as well as using it in the corners of the eyes as I wanted to focus on the outer eyes, also blending slightly underneath the lower corners of the eyes too. And then using the same brush, I used the same colour on the lips

Fashion Forecast 2 and 3: I worked with Holly on this look. I did an alternative to smokey eyes on her, whilst she did a twist on the classic black liner look on me. For Holly's eyes I used MAC's 'goldmine' 'vibrant grape' and 'contrast' all blended and then tried using a liquid colour which was MAC's 'Up the Ante' big blast shadow. This was used as a liner half way across the lid disappearing into the darker colours in the corner'

No comments:

Post a Comment