Thursday 9 February 2012

IMATS London

M.A.C.H Artist - Bekki R
 
 
"What a better way to spend a snowy Sunday than at the IMATS (international makeup artist trade show) with the MACH girls! I had a fantastic day out! I almost choked on my hot chocolate when the girl told me it was £60 to buy a ticket last min on the door (NB always buy a ticket before online!) We live and learn! BUT choking aside ;) it was 100 percent worth it for the fun,inspiration and Discount!! I spent an absolute FORTUNE but came home with 10 sets of interesting eyelashes, new crown brushes ooohhhhh, some Illamasqua eye shadows in lovely bright colours and some beautiful foundations for a fiver!!! The list goes on.... This place was like Christmas,birthdays,new year,Easter all under one roof, to say I went a bit crazy would be an understatement! So in-between the impulsive crazy kit shopping My eyes were being drawn to the body painting, special effects and prosthetics being created!! This has inspired me to venture into my creative dark side and create a monster ha! For my portfolio! Stay tuned.... ;)

Here's an image of some crazy clowns that kept jumping about!.... Such talent! All in all a wonderful day out!!!! <3 x"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment